- On Stable and Efficient Mechanisms for Priority-Based Allocation Problems (with Qianfeng Tang and Yongchao Zhang), Journal of Economic Theory, 2020 (187), 105014.
- The Gambling Effect of Final-Offer Arbitration in Bargaining (with King King Li), Economic Theory, 2020 (69), 475-496.
- Random-Settlement Arbitration and the Generalized Nash Solution: One-Shot and Infinite Horizon Cases (with Nejat Anbarci and Jaideep Roy), Economic Theory, 2019 (68), 21-52.
- Public Good Provision with Constitutional Constraint, International Economic Review, Volume 59, Issue 3, August 2018, pp. 1187-1208.
- Choices in the 11-20 Game: The Role of Risk Aversion (with King King Li), Games, Volume 9, Issue 3, July 2018, pp. 1-14.
- Unbounded Returns and the Possibility of Credit Rationing: A Note on the Stiglitz-Weiss and Arnold-Riley Models (with Hengheng Lu), Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 75, March 2018, pp. 67-70.
- Fair Allocation when Players' Preferences are Unknown, Economic Inquiry, Volume 56, No 1, January 2018, pp. 497-509.
- Bargaining with Split-the-Difference Arbitration, Social Choice and Welfare, Volume 45, Issue 2, September 2015, pp. 441-455.
- Proportional Individual Rationality and the Provision of a Public Good in a Large Economy, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 51, March 2014, pp. 187-196.
- Impact of Second-Order Uncertainty on the Efficiency of the Bilateral 0.5-Double Auction, Mathematical Social Sciences, Volume 65, Issue 1, Januray 2013, pp. 67–71.
- Alternating-Offer Games with Final-Offer Arbitration, Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 76, Issue 2, November 2012, pp. 596-610.
- An Axiomatic Approach to Arbitration and Its Application in Bargaining Games, The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics (Contributions), Volume 12, Issue 1, September 2012, Article 28.
- The Core of School Choice Problems (with Qianfeng Tang and Yongchao Zhang).
- A Theory of Value Distribution in Social Exchange Networks (with Qianfeng Tang).
- Full Disclosure in Competitive Bayesian Persuasion.