- Random-Settlement Arbitration and the Generalized Nash Solution: One-Shot and Infinite Horizon Cases (with Nejat Anbarci and Jaideep Roy), accepted, Economic Theory.
- Public Good Provision with Constitutional Constraint, accepted, International Economic Review.
- Unbounded Returns and the Possibility of Credit Rationing: A Note on the Stiglitz-Weiss and Arnold-Riley Models (with Hengheng Lu), Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 75, March 2018, pp. 67-70.
- Fair Allocation when Players' Preferences are Unknown, Economic Inquiry, Volume 56, No 1, January 2018, pp. 497-509.
- Bargaining with Split-the-Difference Arbitration, Social Choice and Welfare, Volume 45, Issue 2, September 2015, pp. 441-455.
- Proportional Individual Rationality and the Provision of a Public Good in a Large Economy, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 51, March 2014, pp. 187-196.
- Impact of Second-Order Uncertainty on the Efficiency of the Bilateral 0.5-Double Auction, Mathematical Social Sciences, Volume 65, Issue 1, Januray 2013, pp. 67–71.
- Alternating-Offer Games with Final-Offer Arbitration, Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 76, Issue 2, November 2012, pp. 596-610.
- An Axiomatic Approach to Arbitration and Its Application in Bargaining Games, The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics (Contributions), Volume 12, Issue 1, September 2012, Article 28.
- The Gambling Effect of Final-Offer Arbitration in Bargaining (with King King Li), R&R, Economic Theory.
- On Stable and Efficient Mechanisms for Priority-based Allocation Problems (with Qianfeng Tang and Yongchao Zhang).
- Measuring Depth of Thinking: P Beauty Game is better than the 11-20 Game (with King King Li).
- A Theory of Value Distribution in Social Exchange Networks (with Qianfeng Tang).